As you know, we’re very dedicated to thriftiness, craftiness, and yummy-ness at Thrifty Below, so in honor of Independence Day (which is just one week away!) we made this week’s Free For All Friday a 4th of July Party Roundup. We featuring five fun 4th of July DIY projects and five yummy looking recipes. Hopefully this helps you plan your 4th of July BBQ or party!
CRAFTS & DECORATIONS:
1. Red, White, and Blue Mason Jars from It All Started With Paint. These would be super cute for displaying silverware at a party!
2. DIY Citronella Candles from Crafty Allie. A fun and stylish way to keep the bugs away!
3. Paper Rosette Wreath from Little Red Window. This scrapbook paper wreath is super easy, but the results are beautiful!
4. Patriotic Beverage Cooler from DecoArt Blog. Yes please! Decorate a wooden crate to cover your drink tub or cooler at your backyard BBQ.
5. Yardstick Star by eighteen25. Upcycle old yardsticks with this easy star tutorial. It would be cute in red, white, and blue too!
FOOD & DRINKS:
1. Red, White, and Blue Sangria from Krista and Michele. Sangria… need we say more?
3. Marshmallow Pinwheels from Home Cooking Memories. Pinwheel pops that look pretty easy to make, but turned out so pretty and patriotic!
4. Cookie Pops from A Step in the Journey. Cookie pops covered in chocolate and sprinkles? Yes please!
5. Berry Berry Trifle from Organize and Decorate Everything. A fresh summer dessert for your 4th of July party.
To our friends to the north, Happy Canada Day! We don’t want to leave you hanging, so here’s an adorable cupcake recipe from C&C Cakery which uses Tim Horton’s Tim Bits donut holes! Because nothing says “Canada” like Tim Horton’s, right? Yum!
Happy Independence Day, everyone! What are your 4th of July plans this year? Tell us in the comments below!